EVN operates on a modest, $160,000 budget raised annually from a variety of donors including network participants, and from conference fees and sponsorships. With your help, we can continue providing this critical resource for everyone working to make U.S. elections better.
Please help us thank these generous donors, and consider making your own tax-deductible gift to support our work today.
- Anonymous (2010 – 2016)
- Bernalillo County, New Mexico (2012)
- Google (2013, 2014)
- Lawson Valentine Foundation (2010 – 2016)
- National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (2010, 2013)
- Open Source Election Technology Foundation (2010 – 2016)
- Quixote Foundation (2005 – 2016)
- Microsoft Research (2015)
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation (2015)
- Galois, Inc. (2015)
- Securing Our eCity (2014)
- The School of Computer and Information Sciences, University of South Alabama (2010)